Public Service Announcement:
We’re going to award the best branding efforts in the world of vegan & plant-based do-gooder companies this year, and we want to invite you to the (virtual) party.
We’ll be looking at food, fashion & lifestyle brands, but are expecting a shortlist heavy on food-related brands — the category with the most innovation and momentum right now.
Short List Candidates Wanted
And we need your help:
To give our panel of design-savvy international judges the best possible selection, we’re calling for proposals for our shortlist.
In 2022, which vegan & plant-based brands…
- launched with amazing branding?
- went through an inspiring rebranding?
- turned heads with an outstanding campaign?
- stepped up their branding game in a major way (i.E. big tweaks in their tonality, a packaging update or even things like noticeably more shelf-space or more overall visibility)
In short: Anything that heightened your positive attitude towards the brand via one or more of their touch points with their target group.
Sounds fuzzy? Well, we think it’s smart to box things in as little as possible. Brand building takes time, and we’re well aware that creating great branding moments is much, much more than “hey, look at our new logo”. We don’t want to minimize branding to a CI reveal.
The Judges Need You
Let us know who your favorites were, which branding efforts made you stop and chuckle / cry out / drool. In short, who’s been killing it this year?
We can’t wait to read your ideas in the comments!
- We’ll introduce you to our panel of judges
- We’ll reveal the shortlisted candidates
- We vote
- We celebrate
Hope you’ll join us for the ride!